9/22/11

Travelling made easy (Part 1) | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

Travelling made easy (Part 1) | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online: "MANILA, Philippines -- I love Hiro’s character in “Heroes” best because of his ability to time travel. How I wish this was possible so that situations, circumstances and events that we wished never happened or did could be avoided and undone? But then again, that would make things perfect and without challenges.

So in lieu of not being able to do a “hiro, ” I just delight in the fact that I am able TO travel and I’m blessed with a job that allows me to do just that; see new places, meet people and experience new things.

Time sort of stops when I visit new places and initially, we travel to lose ourselves; and we travel, next, to find ourselves. We open our hearts and minds, see what we can learn beyond what we read about in papers or see in pics and mags.

"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment