9/22/11

Blogging makes working from home on your laptop so easy | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

Blogging makes working from home on your laptop so easy | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online: "MANILA, Philippines -- Ever since I became enamored with blogging, my dreams have been punctuated with images of me working from home in my pajamas, meeting clients on Skype while sporting my fresh-from-bed pigtails. What I like about this: it doesn't matter what car you drive or make-up label/clothing brand you wear.

You're not stressed with office politics or time spent on the road dealing with traffic. It's good to know that a few of my friends are already adopting the work-from-home lifestyle, especially fellow moms who need to stay home to be with their young kids. I envy them inasmuch as am still tied to the corporate jungle. But someday, with more focus and determination, I know I can work from home like the rest of them.

"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment